Meyer Bradley Kinnan - July 11, 2012
To Justin and Sheena (Sturgeon) Kinnan of Cozad, on Sunday, July 1, 2012, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Meyer Bradley, weighing nine pounds, three ounces, and 22 inches in length.
Maternal grandparents are Doug and Tami Sturgeon of Cozad. Paternal grandparents are Lane and Cindy Kinnan, also of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Ruth Sturgeon of Farnam, Leland and Gloria Messersmith, Don and Jane Kinnan and Jim Hunke, all of Cozad.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president