Nathaniel Steven Gertsch - July 18, 2012
To Steven and Michelle Gertsch of North Platte on Friday, July 13, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Nathaniel Steven, weighing eight pounds. He was welcomed home by a sister, Melinda.
Paternal grandparents are Douglas and Marie Gertsch of North Platte. Maternal grandparents are Robert and Susanna Mason, also of North Platte.
Great-grandparents include Marion Gertsch of North Platte and Leona Mason of Woodburry, MN.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout