Nathaniel Steven Gertsch - July 18, 2012
To Steven and Michelle Gertsch of North Platte on Friday, July 13, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Nathaniel Steven, weighing eight pounds. He was welcomed home by a sister, Melinda.
Paternal grandparents are Douglas and Marie Gertsch of North Platte. Maternal grandparents are Robert and Susanna Mason, also of North Platte.
Great-grandparents include Marion Gertsch of North Platte and Leona Mason of Woodburry, MN.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair