Hope Rose Peterson - July 25, 2012
To Casey and April Peterson of Gothenburg on Monday, July 2, 2012, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Hope Rose, weighing seven pounds, five ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Lily Joy
Paternal grandparents are Dan and Ronda Peterson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Darryl and Sally Klocke of Three Rivers, CA.
Great-grandparents include Duane and LaVonne Peterson and Alice Carlson, all of Gothenburg, and Gloria Layland of California.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics