Brilyn Jo Peterson - August 15, 2012
To Scott and Kayla Peterson of Gothenburg on Wednesday, July 25, 2012, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Brilyn Jo, weighing seven pounds, nine ounces, and was 21 and one-fourth inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Ashlyn.
Grandparents are Tim and Kerri Miller and Cherry Alger, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandmother is Donna Kimball of Callaway.
- Hospital welcomes CFO
- Gothenburg drivers compete at Lincoln County Raceway
- No more bus parking on Avenue I because of safety
- Gothenburg welcomes new employee
- Swedes medal at state science meet
- BHS musicians earn highest rating at District IV contest
- Taxpayers get break for filing before deadline
- Swede girls win Brady/Gothenburg Invite