Brilyn Jo Peterson - August 15, 2012
To Scott and Kayla Peterson of Gothenburg on Wednesday, July 25, 2012, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Brilyn Jo, weighing seven pounds, nine ounces, and was 21 and one-fourth inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Ashlyn.
Grandparents are Tim and Kerri Miller and Cherry Alger, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandmother is Donna Kimball of Callaway.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State