Brilyn Jo Peterson - August 15, 2012
To Scott and Kayla Peterson of Gothenburg on Wednesday, July 25, 2012, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Brilyn Jo, weighing seven pounds, nine ounces, and was 21 and one-fourth inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Ashlyn.
Grandparents are Tim and Kerri Miller and Cherry Alger, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandmother is Donna Kimball of Callaway.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500