Alexis Lauren Burkink - August 15, 2012
To Joe and Jaime Burkink of Gothenburg on Tuesday, July 24, 2012, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Alexis Lauren, weighing seven pounds, 12 ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Addison.
Paternal grandparents are Mike and Jackie Burkink of Cozad. Maternal grandparents are Grant and Kay Hinze of Holdrege.
Great-grandparents include Ruth Sitorius of Gothenburg, Esther Hinze of Wood River, Lee Burkink and Esther Kelly of Scribner.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney