Alexis Lauren Burkink - August 15, 2012
To Joe and Jaime Burkink of Gothenburg on Tuesday, July 24, 2012, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Alexis Lauren, weighing seven pounds, 12 ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Addison.
Paternal grandparents are Mike and Jackie Burkink of Cozad. Maternal grandparents are Grant and Kay Hinze of Holdrege.
Great-grandparents include Ruth Sitorius of Gothenburg, Esther Hinze of Wood River, Lee Burkink and Esther Kelly of Scribner.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair