Alexis Lauren Burkink - August 15, 2012
To Joe and Jaime Burkink of Gothenburg on Tuesday, July 24, 2012, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Alexis Lauren, weighing seven pounds, 12 ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Addison.
Paternal grandparents are Mike and Jackie Burkink of Cozad. Maternal grandparents are Grant and Kay Hinze of Holdrege.
Great-grandparents include Ruth Sitorius of Gothenburg, Esther Hinze of Wood River, Lee Burkink and Esther Kelly of Scribner.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.