Eleanor Rose Geiken - August 29, 2012
To Nathan and Sarah Geiken of Gretna on Sunday, Aug. 26, 2012, at the Methodist Women’s Hospital of Omaha, a daughter, Eleanor Rose, weighing eight pounds, 13 ounces, and was 21 and one-fourths inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Dr. Allen and Odette Geiken of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Dr. Mark and Laura Jobman of Aurora.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates