Eleanor Rose Geiken - August 29, 2012
To Nathan and Sarah Geiken of Gretna on Sunday, Aug. 26, 2012, at the Methodist Women’s Hospital of Omaha, a daughter, Eleanor Rose, weighing eight pounds, 13 ounces, and was 21 and one-fourths inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Dr. Allen and Odette Geiken of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Dr. Mark and Laura Jobman of Aurora.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC