Jacek Michael Christy - September 19, 2012
To Michael Christy and Tia Murr of Kearney on Monday, Aug. 6, 2012, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Jacek Michael. He weighed seven pounds, 10 ounces, and was 20 inches in length.
Grandparents are Tom and Barbara Christy of Gibbon, and Bob and Pat Andrist of Gothenburg.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities