Milee Leafy Durner - September 19, 2012
To Austin and Myriah Durner of Cozad on Friday, Sept. 7, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Milee Leafy, weighing eight pounds, 15 ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Monte, and a sister, Montana.
Paternal grandparents are Roger and Dee Durner of Gothenburg and Patty Durner of Scottsbluff.
Maternal grandparents are Gary and Norma Yeutter of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Merle and Evelyn Durner of Wellfleet and Rita Adams of Overton.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair