Dylan Thomas Petr - November 04, 2009
To Erik and Sarah Petr of Hastings, on Wednesday, Oct. 28, 2009, a son, Dylan Thomas, weighing nine pounds, 12 ounces, and was 21 and one-half inches long.
Grandparents are Gary and Brenda Davis of Farnam, and Myron and Marlene Petr of Glenville.
Great-grandparents include Dale and Janice Darnall of Eustis, and Evelyn Davis of Farnam.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president