Hayes Kurtis Lathrop - September 19, 2012
To K.C. and Amanda Lathrop of Gothenburg on Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2012, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Hayes Kurtis, weighing seven pounds, three ounces.
Grandparents are Craig and Donna Lathrop of Kearney, and John and Sheryl Krings of Columbus.
Great-grandparents include Lucille Lathrop of Kearney, Eunice Kissel of Cozad, Emil and Marie Krings and Bernie Boesch, all of Humphrey.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23