Adalie Rayne Hansen - October 03, 2012
To Nick Hansen and Erica Cardenas of Kearney on Sunday, Sept. 23, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Adalie Rayne, weighing six pounds, six ounces, and was 21 inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Mark and Tobbi Hansen of Minden. Maternal grandparents are Wendy Cardenas of Gothenburg and Paul Cardenas, Jr. of Geneva.
Great-grandparents include John and Patty Jensen of Big Water, UT, Roger and Marilyn Hansen and Connie Thomsen, all of Minden, Marv and Bonnie Howell of Maxwell, and Paul, Sr. and Annelia Cardenas of Cozad.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite