Adalie Rayne Hansen - October 03, 2012
To Nick Hansen and Erica Cardenas of Kearney on Sunday, Sept. 23, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Adalie Rayne, weighing six pounds, six ounces, and was 21 inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Mark and Tobbi Hansen of Minden. Maternal grandparents are Wendy Cardenas of Gothenburg and Paul Cardenas, Jr. of Geneva.
Great-grandparents include John and Patty Jensen of Big Water, UT, Roger and Marilyn Hansen and Connie Thomsen, all of Minden, Marv and Bonnie Howell of Maxwell, and Paul, Sr. and Annelia Cardenas of Cozad.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president