Tanner James Fairley - October 17, 2012
To Jake and Erin Fairley of Gothenburg on Saturday, Sept. 15, 2012, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Tanner James, weighing seven pounds, 10 and one-half ounces, and was 21 inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Tim and Francie Fairley of Fairbury.
Maternal grandparents include the late Jeff Clark and Laurie Clark of Brady.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout