Leeum Joseph Graber - January 09, 2013
To Zach Graber and Karmyn Ramirez of Elwood on Sunday, Jan. 6, 2013, first baby of the New Year born at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Leeum Joseph. He weighed six pounds, 12 ounces, and was 18 inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Doreen Graber of Oxford and Mervin Graber of York. Great-grandparents include Teresa and Ruben Feldman of Oxford.
Maternal grandparents are Michelle and Don Hyde of Gothenburg, and Manuel Ramirez, Jr. of Elwood. Great-grandparents include Dorothy Henry of Gothenburg, Julia Zulkoski and Manuel Ramirez, both of Cozad, and the late Kenneth Henry.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar