Claire Marie Carter - January 16, 2013
To Brandon and Katrina Carter of Gothenburg on Monday, Jan. 7, 2013, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Claire Marie, weighing seven pounds, three and one-half ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Tessa.
Paternal grandparents are Don and Mitzi Carter of Elm Creek, and Mike and Cheri Wilson of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Randy and Dee Isackson of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Maxine and Richard Isackson of Brady, and Gene and Bonnie Carter of Rapid City, SD.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.