Claire Marie Carter - January 16, 2013
To Brandon and Katrina Carter of Gothenburg on Monday, Jan. 7, 2013, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Claire Marie, weighing seven pounds, three and one-half ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Tessa.
Paternal grandparents are Don and Mitzi Carter of Elm Creek, and Mike and Cheri Wilson of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Randy and Dee Isackson of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Maxine and Richard Isackson of Brady, and Gene and Bonnie Carter of Rapid City, SD.
- Swedes runner up at own play invite
- Money backing sewer improvements
- Valued worker receives gift
- Four Swedes selected to all-conference team
- Area News Digest
- Fiber optic infrastructure could be installed in Gothenburg
- Gothenburg’s art club learns what art professionals expect
- Swede football triumph over adversity