Claire Marie Carter - January 16, 2013
To Brandon and Katrina Carter of Gothenburg on Monday, Jan. 7, 2013, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Claire Marie, weighing seven pounds, three and one-half ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Tessa.
Paternal grandparents are Don and Mitzi Carter of Elm Creek, and Mike and Cheri Wilson of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Randy and Dee Isackson of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Maxine and Richard Isackson of Brady, and Gene and Bonnie Carter of Rapid City, SD.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney