Claire Marie Carter - January 16, 2013
To Brandon and Katrina Carter of Gothenburg on Monday, Jan. 7, 2013, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Claire Marie, weighing seven pounds, three and one-half ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Tessa.
Paternal grandparents are Don and Mitzi Carter of Elm Creek, and Mike and Cheri Wilson of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Randy and Dee Isackson of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Maxine and Richard Isackson of Brady, and Gene and Bonnie Carter of Rapid City, SD.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president