Landon Andrew Isackson - January 23, 2013
To Zane and Julie Isackson of Gothenburg on Thursday, Jan. 3, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Landon Andrew, weighing eight pounds, 14 ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Caleb.
Paternal grandparents are Randy and Dee Isackson of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Robynn and the late Brian Wood of Aurora, CO.
Great-grandparents include Richard and Maxine Isackson of Brady, Odessa Treat of Gothenburg, and Robert and Ella Mae Wood of Denver, CO.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30