Conner Ryan Gibson - February 06, 2013
To Duane and Fallon Gibson of Arnold on Saturday, Feb. 2, 2013, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Conner Ryan, weighing seven pounds, 14 and one-half ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Shane, and a sister, Kirsten.
Paternal grandparents are Rod and Carol Gibson of North Platte. Maternal grandparents are Rick and Jody Bailey of Arnold.
Great-grandparents include Mary Ann Rosenquist of Geneva, Kay Bailey of Plattsmouth, and Mildred Hollibaugh of Eddyville.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship