Conner Ryan Gibson - February 06, 2013
To Duane and Fallon Gibson of Arnold on Saturday, Feb. 2, 2013, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Conner Ryan, weighing seven pounds, 14 and one-half ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Shane, and a sister, Kirsten.
Paternal grandparents are Rod and Carol Gibson of North Platte. Maternal grandparents are Rick and Jody Bailey of Arnold.
Great-grandparents include Mary Ann Rosenquist of Geneva, Kay Bailey of Plattsmouth, and Mildred Hollibaugh of Eddyville.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%