Kinsley Rae Harnan - October 28, 2009
To Patrick and Dani Harnan of Gothenburg, on Monday, Oct. 19, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Kinsley Rae, weighing seven pounds, 12 ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Jake.
Paternal grandparents are Pete and Shirley Harnan of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Dan and Sherry Johnson of North Platte.
Great-grandparents include Robert and Reburta Wenze of Grand Island.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar