Adelaide Joy Fritton - March 27, 2013
To Jacob and Joy Fritton of Gothenburg on Monday, March 11, 2013, a daughter, Adelaide Joy, weighing eight pounds, 13 ounces, and was 21 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Lily.
Grandparents are Gary and Deb Mroczek of Gothenburg, John and Angie Fritton of Lexington, Charline and Larry Halverson of Arvada, CO, and Bob and Nancy Ablutz of Denver, CO.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates