Adelaide Joy Fritton - March 27, 2013
To Jacob and Joy Fritton of Gothenburg on Monday, March 11, 2013, a daughter, Adelaide Joy, weighing eight pounds, 13 ounces, and was 21 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Lily.
Grandparents are Gary and Deb Mroczek of Gothenburg, John and Angie Fritton of Lexington, Charline and Larry Halverson of Arvada, CO, and Bob and Nancy Ablutz of Denver, CO.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president