Adelaide Joy Fritton - March 27, 2013
To Jacob and Joy Fritton of Gothenburg on Monday, March 11, 2013, a daughter, Adelaide Joy, weighing eight pounds, 13 ounces, and was 21 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Lily.
Grandparents are Gary and Deb Mroczek of Gothenburg, John and Angie Fritton of Lexington, Charline and Larry Halverson of Arvada, CO, and Bob and Nancy Ablutz of Denver, CO.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar