Brecken Gene Mathew Knust - April 03, 2013
To Brent and Ashley Knust of Tilden on Sunday, March 17, 2013, at Faith Regional Health Services in Norfolk, a son, Brecken Gene Mathew. He weighed eight pounds, one ounce.
Paternal grandparents are Gene and Theresa Knust of Petersburg.
Maternal grandparents are Mathew and Lisa Wilson of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Bob and Glenda Wilson, Roine and the late Norris Ecklund, all of Gothenburg, Wilbur and Eleanor Rakow of Neligh, and Steve and Patricia Grosserode of Lincoln.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30