Brecken Gene Mathew Knust - April 03, 2013
To Brent and Ashley Knust of Tilden on Sunday, March 17, 2013, at Faith Regional Health Services in Norfolk, a son, Brecken Gene Mathew. He weighed eight pounds, one ounce.
Paternal grandparents are Gene and Theresa Knust of Petersburg.
Maternal grandparents are Mathew and Lisa Wilson of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Bob and Glenda Wilson, Roine and the late Norris Ecklund, all of Gothenburg, Wilbur and Eleanor Rakow of Neligh, and Steve and Patricia Grosserode of Lincoln.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics