Matthew Donald Gage Sydow - April 10, 2013
To Samantha Sydow of Gothenburg and Courtney Hemmenson of Kansas on Friday, March 22, 2013, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Matthew Donald Gage, weighing eight pounds, 11 ounces. He was welcomed home by brothers, Konner and Adam.
Grandparents include Brad and Jackie Widick of Gothenburg, Don Locklin and Susan Locklin of Texas, and Mr. and Mrs. Hemmenson of Kansas.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500