Matthew Donald Gage Sydow - April 10, 2013
To Samantha Sydow of Gothenburg and Courtney Hemmenson of Kansas on Friday, March 22, 2013, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Matthew Donald Gage, weighing eight pounds, 11 ounces. He was welcomed home by brothers, Konner and Adam.
Grandparents include Brad and Jackie Widick of Gothenburg, Don Locklin and Susan Locklin of Texas, and Mr. and Mrs. Hemmenson of Kansas.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite