William Avery Taylor - October 28, 2009
To David and Anna Taylor of Cozad, on Saturday, Oct. 17, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, William Avery, weighing eight pounds, five ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Devon, and a sister, Katherine.
Paternal grandparents are Howard and Cynthia Halbgewachs of Cozad. Maternal grandparents are Kendall and Debbie Poe of Ratcliff, AR.
Great-grandparents include Harold and Edith Halbgewachs of Cozad, Gale and Johnnie Hill of Muskogee, OK, and Bobby and Ann Poe of Memphis, TN.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president