William Avery Taylor - October 28, 2009
To David and Anna Taylor of Cozad, on Saturday, Oct. 17, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, William Avery, weighing eight pounds, five ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Devon, and a sister, Katherine.
Paternal grandparents are Howard and Cynthia Halbgewachs of Cozad. Maternal grandparents are Kendall and Debbie Poe of Ratcliff, AR.
Great-grandparents include Harold and Edith Halbgewachs of Cozad, Gale and Johnnie Hill of Muskogee, OK, and Bobby and Ann Poe of Memphis, TN.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout