Callista Brenna Crum - April 24, 2013
To Todd and Melissa Crum on Sunday, Jan. 13, 2013, at Houston, TX, a daughter, Callista Brenna, weighing seven pounds, eight ounces, and was 21 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Camilla.
Paternal grandparents are Jeff and Sue Crum of Eugene, OR. Maternal grandparents are Dick and Jody Nelson of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Harold Peterson, Ray and Doris Nelson, all of Gothenburg, and Sibly Fritz of Eugene.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500