Callista Brenna Crum - April 24, 2013
To Todd and Melissa Crum on Sunday, Jan. 13, 2013, at Houston, TX, a daughter, Callista Brenna, weighing seven pounds, eight ounces, and was 21 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Camilla.
Paternal grandparents are Jeff and Sue Crum of Eugene, OR. Maternal grandparents are Dick and Jody Nelson of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Harold Peterson, Ray and Doris Nelson, all of Gothenburg, and Sibly Fritz of Eugene.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president