Callista Brenna Crum - April 24, 2013
To Todd and Melissa Crum on Sunday, Jan. 13, 2013, at Houston, TX, a daughter, Callista Brenna, weighing seven pounds, eight ounces, and was 21 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Camilla.
Paternal grandparents are Jeff and Sue Crum of Eugene, OR. Maternal grandparents are Dick and Jody Nelson of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Harold Peterson, Ray and Doris Nelson, all of Gothenburg, and Sibly Fritz of Eugene.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics