Karson James Walker - April 24, 2013
To Dustin and Torey Walker on Friday, April 5, 2013, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Karson James, weighing 10 pounds, five ounces, and was 21 inches in length. He was welcomed home by a sister, Kaidence.
Grandparents are Chuck and Janice Walker, Cort and Kathy Bullock, Kim Bullock and Brian Policky.
Great-grandparents include Gene and Carol Shultz, Ron and Sandy Jobman and Thelma Bullock.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities