Karson James Walker - April 24, 2013
To Dustin and Torey Walker on Friday, April 5, 2013, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Karson James, weighing 10 pounds, five ounces, and was 21 inches in length. He was welcomed home by a sister, Kaidence.
Grandparents are Chuck and Janice Walker, Cort and Kathy Bullock, Kim Bullock and Brian Policky.
Great-grandparents include Gene and Carol Shultz, Ron and Sandy Jobman and Thelma Bullock.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates