Zaveri Koe Kloepping - April 24, 2013
To Trent and Brandi Kloepping of Brady on Wednesday, April 17, 2013, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Zaveri Koe, weighing eight pounds, nine ounces. She was welcomed home by sisters, Ryann and Hadley.
Paternal grandparents are Doug and Barb Kloepping of Lexington. Maternal grandparents are Bo and Sherry Viter, and Gary Meyer and Mary Sabin, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Duwayne Widholm of Brady, Irene and the late Oop Viter of Gothenburg, Bill and Van Kloepping of Lexington, Phyllis and the late Don Skillman of Ainsworth.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates