Zaveri Koe Kloepping - April 24, 2013
To Trent and Brandi Kloepping of Brady on Wednesday, April 17, 2013, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Zaveri Koe, weighing eight pounds, nine ounces. She was welcomed home by sisters, Ryann and Hadley.
Paternal grandparents are Doug and Barb Kloepping of Lexington. Maternal grandparents are Bo and Sherry Viter, and Gary Meyer and Mary Sabin, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Duwayne Widholm of Brady, Irene and the late Oop Viter of Gothenburg, Bill and Van Kloepping of Lexington, Phyllis and the late Don Skillman of Ainsworth.
- GMH contracts signed for two new physicians
- Swedes second at SWC play invite
- Brady girls focused on one game at a time
- Shaw: Dracula best fits our one-act cast
- All jokes aside, Swede girls mean business
- Swede basketball will attack with speed
- Midlands gets bid for Hammond Bridge
- Rudolph to be honored for heading Cattlemen