Dax Lee & Grace Mae Hengen - May 01, 2013
To Dave and Della Hengen of Gothenburg on Monday, April 22, 2013, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, twins: a son, Dax Lee, weighing six pounds, 1.2 ounces, and was 17 and one-half inches in length; a daughter, Grace Mae, weighing five pounds, 10.2 ounces, and was 19 and one-fourths inches in length. The twins were welcomed home by a sister, Natalie.
Paternal grandparents are Ron and Betty Marlin of Gothenburg and Frank Hengen of Minden. Maternal grandparents are Cliff and Marilyn Brock and Linda Slack, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Lila Brooks of Cozad, Gloria Marlin and Harriet Oberg, both of Gothenburg.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC