Kara Grace Oberg - May 08, 2013
To Tom and Crystal Oberg of Farnam on Friday, May 3, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Kara Grace, weighing seven pounds, nine ounces, and was 21 inches in length. She was welcome home by siblings, Jon, Elise, Luke, Janae, Ryan and Connor.
Grandparents are Ken and Betsy Bendorf of Holdrege, and the late Lawrence and Vivian Oberg.
Great-grandmothers include Virginia Harms of Holdrege and Evelyn Bendorf of Wilcox.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested