Kara Grace Oberg - May 08, 2013
To Tom and Crystal Oberg of Farnam on Friday, May 3, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Kara Grace, weighing seven pounds, nine ounces, and was 21 inches in length. She was welcome home by siblings, Jon, Elise, Luke, Janae, Ryan and Connor.
Grandparents are Ken and Betsy Bendorf of Holdrege, and the late Lawrence and Vivian Oberg.
Great-grandmothers include Virginia Harms of Holdrege and Evelyn Bendorf of Wilcox.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics