Kara Grace Oberg - May 08, 2013
To Tom and Crystal Oberg of Farnam on Friday, May 3, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Kara Grace, weighing seven pounds, nine ounces, and was 21 inches in length. She was welcome home by siblings, Jon, Elise, Luke, Janae, Ryan and Connor.
Grandparents are Ken and Betsy Bendorf of Holdrege, and the late Lawrence and Vivian Oberg.
Great-grandmothers include Virginia Harms of Holdrege and Evelyn Bendorf of Wilcox.
- New park swing in memory of local baby
- Veterans, donations sought to send group to D.C. in April
- County board forces wellness issue
- Eagles come from behind, hold on to beat Paxton
- Walk-off homer beats Lady Dawgs
- Golfers medal two at conference meet
- Softball team survives slugfest at Cozad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST