Leila Amalia Melvin-Cervantes - September 30, 2009
To Alex Melvin and Jasmen Cervantes of Cedar Town, GA, on Monday, Sept. 21, 2009, at the Ford Medical Center in Georgia, a daughter, Leila Amalia, weighing six pounds, 12.3 ounces, and was 19.25 inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Lloyd and Tina Melvin of Gothenburg, and Cindy Melvin of Grand Island.
Great-grandparents include Nelson and Bonnie Melvin of Sidney, and Jerry and Peggy Feddersen of Gothenburg.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates