Leila Amalia Melvin-Cervantes - September 30, 2009
To Alex Melvin and Jasmen Cervantes of Cedar Town, GA, on Monday, Sept. 21, 2009, at the Ford Medical Center in Georgia, a daughter, Leila Amalia, weighing six pounds, 12.3 ounces, and was 19.25 inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Lloyd and Tina Melvin of Gothenburg, and Cindy Melvin of Grand Island.
Great-grandparents include Nelson and Bonnie Melvin of Sidney, and Jerry and Peggy Feddersen of Gothenburg.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500