Hadley Anne Ostergard - June 12, 2013
To Travis and Jacy Ostergard of Gothenburg on Thursday, May 30, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Hadley Anne, weighing six pounds, 14 ounces, and was 19 and one-half inches in length.
Grandparents are Mark and Marci Ostergard and Gregg and Jackie Anderson of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Wes Anderson, Sharlene Meyers and Sue Ostergard, all of Gothenburg.
- Four Swedes finish season at state meet
- Swedes advance to post-season play
- Eagles remain atop District 9 standings
- Ag Land management workshop in Lexington
- Lake, park proposed project revealed
- Vandalism under investigation
- Beauty can shine through at any age
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet