Cooper Roy Roth - June 12, 2013
To Corey and Keri Roth of Gothenburg on Thursday, June 6, 2013, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Cooper Roy, weighing six pounds, two ounces. He was welcomed home by a sister, Kya.
Paternal grandparents are Lonnie and Char Roth of Lincoln. Maternal grandparents are LaMonte and Darla Schlake of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Ima Burkey and Grace Roth of Milford, John and Elaine Schlake and Betty Volkman, all of Gothenburg.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship