Charlee LaRae Lindholm - July 10, 2013
To Alex Parker and Tracyjay Lindholm of Gothenburg on Thursday, June 27, 2013, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Charlee LaRae, weighing five pounds, five ounces, and was 18 and one-half inches in length.
Grandparents are Barbara Albertson of Cozad, Kevin McMichael of Holdrege, and Lisa and Jay Lindholm of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Carolyn Parker and Meryl McMichael of Gothenburg, Matt and Nancy Vickers of Arnold, Frank and Sheryl Davis of North Platte, and Roy and Kathy Bailey of Roscoe.
Great-great-grandparents are Ora McMichael of Farnam, Lou and Delores Shipley of North Platte and Tom and Jerda Vickers of Farnam.
- 35 years of caring for kids
- Melons start season with improved LED scoreboard
- Brady boys take 4x400 title, finish third at state
- Brady hosting Pistol Pat basketball camp
- USDA reminds farmers to certify conservation compliance by June 1
- Parent: ‘Being with’ children important
- Reeves leaves with two top performances
- Freedom always has a price