Kasen Nicholas Yilk - August 07, 2013
To Jeremy and Elizabeth (Hoehner) Yilk of McCook on Tuesday, July 16, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Kasen Nicholas Yilk, weighing eight pounds, and was 20 and one-half inches in length. He was welcomed home by a sister, Camryn, and a brother, Nolan.
Grandparents are Kyle and Michele Hoehner of Lexington and Dan and Donna Yilk of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Andrea Bower of McCook, Patricia Hoehner of Kearney and Roy Christensen of Edison.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly