Kasen Nicholas Yilk - August 07, 2013
To Jeremy and Elizabeth (Hoehner) Yilk of McCook on Tuesday, July 16, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Kasen Nicholas Yilk, weighing eight pounds, and was 20 and one-half inches in length. He was welcomed home by a sister, Camryn, and a brother, Nolan.
Grandparents are Kyle and Michele Hoehner of Lexington and Dan and Donna Yilk of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Andrea Bower of McCook, Patricia Hoehner of Kearney and Roy Christensen of Edison.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together