Amos Dean Warner - August 07, 2013
To Caleb and Stephanie Warner of Gothenburg, on Friday, July 26, 2013, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Amos Dean, weighing seven pounds. He was welcomed home by a sister, Dakota.
Paternal grandparents are Lonnie and Sandy Warner of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Paul and Gerrie Smith of Florissant, CO.
Great-grandparents include Ben Warner and Alverda Cook, both of Gothenburg.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins