Amos Dean Warner - August 07, 2013
To Caleb and Stephanie Warner of Gothenburg, on Friday, July 26, 2013, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Amos Dean, weighing seven pounds. He was welcomed home by a sister, Dakota.
Paternal grandparents are Lonnie and Sandy Warner of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Paul and Gerrie Smith of Florissant, CO.
Great-grandparents include Ben Warner and Alverda Cook, both of Gothenburg.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action