Kallie Grace Kincheloe - August 14, 2013
To Jesse and Katie Kincheloe of Gothenburg on Friday, July 26, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Kallie Grace, weighing 7 pounds, 12 ounces, and was 19½ inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Carter.
Paternal grandparents are Barb Max of Maxwell and Theresa and Ray Gonzalez of Lexington. Maternal grandparents are Kris and Dr. Randy Strohmyer of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Darlene and Dwight Trautman of Johnson Lake and Grace Gray of Lexington.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair