Henley Bruce Fecht - August 28, 2013To Braxton and Taylor (Dorr) Fecht of North Platte on Saturday, Aug. 3, 2013, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Henley Bruce. He weighed seven pounds, nine ounces and was 18¾ inches in length.
Grandparents are Brian and Stephanie Dorr of North Platte, Tim Fecht of Gothenburg and Charlene Fecht of Bennington.
Great-grandparents include Jim and Carol Ziebell of Cozad, Duane Dorr of Page, and Bernadine Fecht of North Platte.
- GMH contracts signed for two new physicians
- Swedes second at SWC play invite
- Brady girls focused on one game at a time
- Shaw: Dracula best fits our one-act cast
- All jokes aside, Swede girls mean business
- Swede basketball will attack with speed
- Midlands gets bid for Hammond Bridge
- Rudolph to be honored for heading Cattlemen