Evelyn Marie Franzen - September 04, 2013To Troy and Jill Franzen of Gothenburg on Friday, Aug. 23, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Evelyn Marie, weighing 8 pounds, 10 ounces, and was 21 inches in length. She was welcomed home by brothers, Zane Franzen of Gothenburg and Austin Thomsen of Lincoln.
Grandparents are Larry Alger of Gothenburg, Rusty and Jody Thorman of York, and Dale and Anne Franzen of Gothenburg.
Great-grandmother is Jean Jackson of Navasota, TX.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.