Mckenna Lucile Reiman - September 04, 2013To Mark and Miranda Reiman of rural Cozad on Saturday, Aug. 24, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Mckenna Lucile, weighing 7 pounds, 9 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Carson, and sisters, Brooklyn and Cassidy.
Maternal grandparents are Mark and Karla Malo of East Chain, MN. Paternal grandparents are Ed and Cathy Reiman of Butte.
Great-grandparents include Phyllis Buchan and Ken and Arlys Malo of Fairmont, MN.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair