Mckenna Lucile Reiman - September 04, 2013To Mark and Miranda Reiman of rural Cozad on Saturday, Aug. 24, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Mckenna Lucile, weighing 7 pounds, 9 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Carson, and sisters, Brooklyn and Cassidy.
Maternal grandparents are Mark and Karla Malo of East Chain, MN. Paternal grandparents are Ed and Cathy Reiman of Butte.
Great-grandparents include Phyllis Buchan and Ken and Arlys Malo of Fairmont, MN.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC