Nona Cathlene Lorea Viter - September 11, 2013To Wade and Kesha Viter of Gothenburg on Monday, Aug. 26, 2013, at North Platte, a daughter, Nona Cathlene Lorea, weighing 9 pounds, 5½ ounces, and was 21 inches in length. She was welcomed home by two brothers, Hayden and Deklan.
Grandparents are Mike and Laurie Viter and Patty Callahan, all of Brady, and Joseph Karn of Hershey.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout