Ellexis LaRae Dority - September 18, 2013To Micah and Amanda (Mann) Dority of Omaha on Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2013, at the University of Nebraska Medical Center, a daughter, Ellexis LaRae, weighing 6 pounds, 8 ounces, and was 18¾ inches in length.
Grandparents are Dan and Carolyn Dority of Newton, KS, and Jim and Jamie Mann of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Dave and Jody Mann and Paula Rogers, all of Brady, Frances Smith of Heston, KS, and Norman Dority of Lincoln.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics